GANS is pleased to announce that nominations for the GANS Dave Keefe Award of Distinction is now open.
This award is presented by the Geomatics Association of Nova Scotia to an individual or an organization having made an extraordinary contribution to the geomatics sector in Nova Scotia.
Help us recognize these special individuals and organizations by nominating a member of the geomatics community who has significantly influenced our sector.
- Nomination forms are available on the GANS website - download here.
- Nominations close April 1st 2019
- Selection will be determined by the GANS Board of Directors
- Directors will not be permitted to vote for their own employees, organization, or client should they be nominated.
- The Award will be presented at the 2019 GANS Annual General Meeting
Past GANS Award of Distinction Winners
2018 -Ted MacKinnon, Geomatics Specialist with Natural Resources Canada
2017 - Dr. Tim Webster, research Scientist with the Applied Geomatics Research Group
2016 - James Boxall, Sessional Instructor with Dalhousie University
2015 - Dr. Jason Bond, Coordinate Control Officer, Internal Services (Province of Nova Scotia) [Note: now with Natural Resources Canada] For more details click here