GEOIGNITE 2019, A NEW GEOSPATIAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
GoGeomatics Canada is thrilled to announce the GeoIgnite National Conference, which will take place in Ottawa from June 18th to 19th 2019. This inaugural event will bring together senior members of the government, business executives, and thought leaders in the IT and location technology sectors in our nation’s capital.
The theme of the conference is “Leadership, Innovation, and next-level Technology.”
GeoIgnite will showcase the current and future landscapes of emerging technology, providing attendees with updates on technology, data, services, and thought leadership. It will bring the latest innovations and the next generation of disruptive geospatial technologies under one roof for two days of connection and collaboration.
GeoIgnite Advisory Committee Members:
- Amina Deiab – Senior Director, Economic Policy, Government of Alberta
- Bilyana Anicic – President and Principal Consultant at Aurora Consulting
- Jennifer Talsma – Manager Business Development at NRCan (ex officio)
- John Roos – Sales Director for Canada at DigitalGlobe
- Jonathan Murphy (Chair) – Managing Director and Founder of GoGeomatics
- Will Cadell – Founder and CEO of Sparkgeo
“GeoIgnite 2019 will guide participants through the current and future landscapes of emerging location technologies. This conference is focused on providing attendees with updates on technology, data, services, and thought leadership. GeoIgnite will bring the latest innovations and the next generation of disruptive geospatial technologies under one roof for two days of connection and collaboration. This is the location technology conference that Canada has been waiting for.” –Jonathan Murphy GoGeomatics Canada
The conference website, contains more information, including announcements of speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, how to register and details on conference sessions.