Click HERE for the full job posting.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Surveying (GPS, Drone, Total Station)
· Preparing drawings
· Volume and tonnage estimates
· Blasting & design layouts
· Preparing reports
· Mining, Civil or Geomatics Engineering Technology/Technician graduate
· Knowledge of mine design software (proficiency in Surpac preferred, AutoCAD also an asset)
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Trouble shooting, problem identification and problem solving skills
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Excellent time management and project management skills
About Anaconda Mining Inc.
Anaconda is a TSX and OTCQX-listed gold mining, development, and exploration company, focused in Atlantic Canada. The company operates mining and milling operations in the prolific Baie Verte Mining District of Newfoundland which includes the fully-permitted Pine Cove Mill, tailings facility and deep-water port, as well as ~11,000 hectares of highly prospective mineral lands including those adjacent to the past producing, high-grade Nugget Pond Mine at its Tilt Cove Gold Project. Anaconda is also developing the Goldboro Gold Project in Nova Scotia, a high-grade resource, and the subject of an on-going feasibility study. Anaconda Mining is turning the rock we live on into a growing and profitable resource. With a young and motivated workforce, innovative technology and the support of local suppliers, Anaconda is investing in the people of Newfoundland & Labrador and giving back to the communities in which we operate – building a better future for all our stakeholders, from the ground up.